Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fight For Me

No rectangle
of stars and stripes
will warrant the bruises
and scars from fights.
I'd rather be beat up
in a bar by dykes,
or walk with no shoes
hella far at night.
So the Navy will choose
to recruit you next.
A new face in the masses
 of true blue vets.
And maybe they'll persuade me
to shoot through chests.
Lady Liberty's crazy and made me
fly over the cuckoo's nest.
But I won't land
in a foreign and scary land.
I'd rather have no hands
than be a military man.
I'd rather be a flamin,
merry fag and marry man.
The president is banned;
I'm taking a wary stand.
I'll be a real live "King"
better than Larry can.
See if you can sit through
sixty minutes of truth.
Flags at half-mast,
sixty men to salute.
Sixty women to boot?
Naw, that ain't fair.
Everyone can dIE for Me,
shit, I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment