Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Deeply Shallow

I rap about I
like the lid wraps around the eye.
Each line is wrote on truth
paper wrapped around a lie;
so when it's lit,
a hit is like a lap around the sky.
This black without the I
E
is like math without the pi.
Incomplete, take a seat,
the first act'll make you cry.
My pen is hot as an oven
and Im back to bakin' pies.
It's easy as cake!
Take a plate to the buffet,
Im the greasIEst steak.
There's deepness and pirhanas
beneath the leaves on the lake.
You will drown and get ate
if you bleed when you break.
We watch the pure thoughts
like the bereaved at a wake.
I will breathe you awake.
Why keep receiving the fake?
The verse won't lead you astray
if you belIEve in the great.
I will flood you with knowledge
just drink.
Just think.

No comments:

Post a Comment