Sunday, May 6, 2012

Primetime

You know the prime comes right before the decline, right before the flatline, then you meet the divine. And some of y'all will meet yo' demise with the heat to yo' mind; I'd rather be ninety-nine and defeated by time. Ev'rybody got their own path and each a design. This life can be like a sip of the sweetest of wines. So Ima spend mine skeetin' on some divas and dimes and spendin' eve'ry last dime I should be leavin' behind. I never wear jewelry, 'cause I don't need it to shine. And when I see diamonds, I see children bleedin' in mines. Exploited by the greed and the slime with prayers to inherit Earth soon 'cause they belIEve in the signs. I thought we had love for SIErra Leone; now we back to braggin' bout the couple of carats we own! I'm too busy to stop. Watch and stare at the throne, especially since where I'm from I'm like the heir to my own. And I'll work my hands bear to the bones to be able to stamp my passport out in Paris and Rome. With no tans, white sands, without a pair of shoes on and get so high that I gotta parachute home.

No comments:

Post a Comment