Sunday, May 6, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome to the jungle'
where the ballas aint humble,
and everybody got a dream 
until it all crumbles.
And you know its a struggle
'cause the tummIEs all rumble.
You run and you stumble
when you chasin' money in bundles.
When its sunny it thunders.
It gets ugly in summer.
The murders increase
by a few hundred of numbers.
And the mothers all wonder
'bout the sons and the brothers-
Will they keep each other
or will they keep us up under?!
Got my defense in order,
you aint breachin my border.
You aint gon' be vaccinating
or teachin' my daughter.
I belIEve you're the starter
of a few of the slaughters
of the illigitimate children
our fore fathers had fathered.
Gettin' farther and further
from solvin' the murders
'cause we're the race that
they wanna get rid of three thirds of.
And I see that its workin'.
NO guessin' Im certain!
But I cant figure out who's
 the wizard behind the curtain.
And he's drownin the urbans
like the Town of the Bourbon
with floods, drugs, choppers and
burners, vodka and bourbon.
Look at that blonde hair
 stickin up outta that turban.
American insurgents
but they're callin' it service.
And they're turnin all mad
'cause I'm burnin' the flag.
Its hard not to when
you start learnin' the past.
And runnin' fast is the only
thing that I learned from my dad.
NOT how to be the early bird
for the worm in the grass.
And Gramps is an an urn
full of ash- I MISS YOU!
I promise to be different
than the herd of the mass.
So who gon' stand firmer than Class?!
Fuck the government!! They can suck it
and drink a shot of sperm outta glass.
UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment